Mill Creek, WA
Our client’s company is a full-service insurance provider offering commercial, personal, and benefits (individual and group) lines of insurance. They are currently seeking a Property & Casualty Producer to join their team in the Mill Creek area.
- The role involves providing client service, account management, relationships, and/or sales for referral, cross-sold and walk-in business.
- Educate new and existing customers on benefits, features, options of Life, Home, Auto, Renters, and business insurance.
- Answer phones, help customers, and steer customers to other team members.
- Self-manage a to-do list of follow-up items as part of the sales and service process.
- Work independently or collaboratively as projects arise.
- Work as part of a team to manage the inbound flows of calls and walk-in customers.
- Licensed WA Life, Health and Property & Casualty that wants to service a book & take incoming calls.
- Experience as a personal lines or mixed personal & commercial lines producer (but not a commercial-only producer).
This is an in-office role that offers the opportunity to provide exceptional customer service, manage accounts, and generate sales for referral, cross-sold, and walk-in business.
If you’re a licensed producer looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Don’t hesitate to apply today!