Our client, a provider of personal, commercial, and group benefits lines of insurance, is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager. This role is responsible for managing accounts, cross-selling, and up-selling, but strictly on the service side – no sales or commissions involved.
- Manage customer service, renewal audits, market carriers for competitive quotes, process certificates and endorsements, issue ID cards, get signatures, and bind policies.
- May assist with claims.
- Operate from the office in Tacoma (3 or 4 days a week) and remotely (1 or 2 days a week).
- Clients are standard and preferred lines.
- 5 years of experience as a Personal Lines Account Manager from an independent broker.
- Experience operating remotely.
- Experience with standard & preferred clients.
- Experience using carriers like Safeco, Mutual of Enumclaw, Progressive, and Liberty Mutual.
Candidates must come from an independent broker as an Account Manager and have experience operating remotely. There is a clear separation of service and sales in this role, and it is strictly a service-only position.
If you have the required experience and are open to a blended in-office and remote work setup, we encourage you to apply.