Location: Monroe, WA
Our client is a growing captive agency representing one of the most well-known brands in the insurance industry! Join an award-winning team. This will be a great opportunity for someone who is early in your insurance/sales career.
You will learn multiple lines of insurance and enjoy lead support from an in-house marketer. There is opportunity to join a protégé program and work towards owning your own agency if you desire. Sales experience is required and prior insurance experience is preferred.
You will work primarily with personal lines of insurance initially but can have the option of working in Commercial. This is an in office role 40 hours a week.
- Follow-up on leads and close the sale
- Bind policies, and some service work will be required
- You will actively look for new business and cross sale opportunities
- Must have valid P&C license
- 1-2 years of insurance experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
Qualified candidates are encouraged to quickly apply and all qualified candidates will be considered.