Our client, a leading insurance brokerage in Lynnwood, WA, is seeking a talented Group Benefits Sales/Service professional to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling and servicing group benefit plans, with a focus on retaining, renewing, growing, and adding new clients.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven professional with a proven track record in selling and servicing group benefit plans. They should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic and a passion for helping clients.
- Sell and service group benefit plans for the brokerage
- Inherit and manage a current small book of business
- Retain, renew, grow, and add new clients to the book of business
- At least 3 years of experience at a brokerage selling or servicing group benefit accounts
- A mix of sales and service oriented skills
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are excited about the opportunity to join a leading insurance brokerage in Lynnwood, apply today to become their next Group Benefits Sales/Service professional!