Our client, a leading insurance provider specializing in personal, commercial, and group benefits lines, is seeking a Benefits Account Manager to join their team in Portland, OR.
As a Benefits Account Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the renewal process and liaising between clients and carriers to provide benefits and technology support to clients.
- Manage the entire renewal process for each account
- Review benefits plan, consult on policy changes, and create presentations
- Provide support to producers by helping with estimates, performing carrier negotiations, and binding policies
- Facilitate open enrollments and provide benefits technology support to clients’ HR personnel
- Work on complex level and self-insured groups with 100 to 3000 lives
- 10+ years of experience in benefits account management
- Experience managing a book of business independently and coaching/mentoring account managers and administrators
- Previous experience with fully and self-insured plans
- Must come from the independent broker side
If you have 10+ years of experience in benefits account management, are experienced with fully and self-insured plans, and have a background in independent brokerage, our client wants to hear from you.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join a leading insurance provider and work with a diverse range of clients. Apply today to become a Benefits Account Manager in Portland, OR!