Our client, a leading provider of commercial, group benefits, and personal lines insurance, is seeking a Benefits Account Associate to join their team. In this role, you will provide administrative support and assistance for the Employee Benefits (EB) Department and interface with other team members and clients.
- Coordinate with and assist Account Managers in developing quotes and communication pieces for client groups
- Assist Account Managers with collection, review, and submission of applications to carriers/vendors
- Maintain agency management system for all Individual Life and Health and small employer clients
- Obtain and distribute plan documents from insurance companies to clients
- Configure and provide support to customers using our Benefit Administration software
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with Employee Benefits Products
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Occasional travel to Portland area client meetings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company that values its employees and provides opportunities for career advancement.
If you have at least 1 year of experience working with Employee Benefits Products and strong administrative skills, we encourage you to apply today.