Our client, a leading provider of personal and commercial lines of insurance, is currently seeking a Commercial Account Manager to join their team in Kent, WA.
As a part of their attractive and laid back culture, they offer competitive starting salaries and a unique 50% commission on any business written.
- Manage the entire renewal process for commercial accounts, including audits, processing certificates and endorsements, re-marketing to carriers, and closing off the market on carrier quotes.
- Write and manage commercial accounts with a focus on restaurants, contractors, manufacturing, commercial auto, and other general commercial businesses.
- Support a producer and commission off any business written.
- Wear multiple hats and have the attitude and aptitude for working with a small business.
- 2+ years of commercial lines account management experience with an independent broker.
- Current Property & Casualty licenses.
- Ability to service and provide estimates
- Reports to the Kent office.
If you have the required commercial lines account management experience with an independent broker and want to join a company with an attractive culture and unique commission structure, our client in Kent, WA would love to hear from you.