Our client, a leading provider of commercial and personal lines of insurance, is seeking a Commercial Account Manager to join their team. In this role, you will manage clients and vendors (carriers), and be responsible for pre-renewal meetings, policy changes, quotes, re-marketing, certificates, endorsements, presentations, and policy binding.
- Manage clients and vendors (carriers)
- Conduct pre-renewal meetings, make policy changes, and obtain quotes
- Re-market accounts to obtain the best coverage and pricing for clients
- Process certificates and endorsements, and make policy presentations
- Bind policies and ensure accurate documentation
- At least 3 years of insurance experience
- Some exposure with Commercial Insurance
- Candidates from captive agencies, direct writers, and carriers are welcome
- Strong administrative skills, with software knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Coachable and able to learn quickly
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company that values its employees and provides opportunities for career advancement. If you have at least 3 years of insurance experience and strong administrative skills, we encourage you to apply today.