Location: Mesa, AZ
Our client, a leading provider of personal, commercial, and group benefits lines of insurance, is seeking a skilled Client Service Agent to join their team in Mesa, AZ.
- Process certificates, endorsements, and research in-house without using third-party processing services
- Utilize Applied Systems EPIC
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients through effective communication and problem-solving
- Work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- At least 3 years of experience as a Client Service Agent in an independent broker setting
- Knowledge of Applied Systems EPIC
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
If you have experience as a Client Service Agent in an independent broker setting and possess strong communication and problem-solving skills, we encourage you to apply for our client’s Client Service Agent position in Mesa, AZ.
With competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the insurance industry.