Our client, a provider of commercial, agricultural, and personal lines of insurance, is seeking an Agri-Business / Crop Account Manager. This role is responsible for managing accounts, cross-selling, and up-selling in the agricultural and crop insurance sector.
- Manage accounts, marketing, negotiate with carriers, process certificates and endorsements, and bind policies.
- Must be familiar with carriers like Grange, CHUBB, Nationwide, Great American, Zurich, Farmers Mutual, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Ag or Crop Insurance from an independent broker.
- This is not a creative hire. No captive agents, carrier-side candidates, or life insurance sales reps will be considered.
- Since the role is fully remote, the client prefers candidates who do not require extensive training.
Please note this is a specialized role requiring experience as an Agricultural / Crop Account Manager from an independent agency. If you have the required experience and are comfortable with a fully remote work setup, we encourage you to apply.